Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thongs or grandmas?

Thongs or Grandmas, Thongs or Grandmas...
Boyshorts. I choose Victoria's Secret cheeky Boyshorts, to be exact. Those are what I look to put on first, but I do not fuck with pantie lines, man. That's like the Ultimate... it's something no girl/young woman should have. ever. So between Thongs and Grandmas, G strings on deck. ha

Put it like this: If I'm indulging in the 5 for $25 deal, I've got 2 thongs in my hand and either 2 or 3 Boyfriend cut/boyshorts depending on if I grab a regular cut(or Grandma?) pair of undies.

Hey why do we refer to it as a pair if it's just 1.

Ask me anything

3 comments:

  1. damn where's the LIKE button when i need it?
    i mean this in the least creepy way possible.

    JUSTNORMAN
    JUSTNORMAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao THONG or GRANDMA !
    trippn

    ReplyDelete