Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Geology 1703// Meet Cole.

Part 1
So I'm going through my third week of Geology for Summer 1 at Northlake. It's a science credit... lol. Yeah.. So every morning, it's class from 9:45 to 11:30 roughly. Break. Then 12:00pm to 1.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out this man, haha. It may be a good thing that it's blurry. Shit. I wasn't planning on taking a picture that day and I look so rough; I feel like I have 2 girlfriends in this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And Just when I thought I was in this by myself! Cole, my kind associate from High School walks into class! Splendid, cause I immediately thought his UT knowledge would come in handy. Cole is the most non-sober, smartest white boy I know. Yet, he is the biggest SLACKER ha, and I haven't been able to use him -_-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anywho, so we crack open the Rock/Minerals in our Lab and this is the first thing I see. Come on man, where's the maturity. pfftt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And while I'm snapping this up, thinking about how I would expect more out of College Students and 'shaking my head', I turn right to see that Cole's drawn Boobs into Calcite.


PART 2

TALK ABOUT THE BOY BEXT DOOR
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So by the way, Cole lives up the street from me. About 12 houses up. Yesterday I'm coming home from Class, in which he didn't attend, and look who I see
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You know I've never heard of or seen any Black Family that actually has an obedient Dog that plays fetch. Cole's dog does. Her name is some firefighter's from 911. That's sweet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And finally, what I thought was funny. Is this awesomely obedient pup kept returning his fetch ball to me when I was sitting down.. and EVERYtime he'd throw this heavily slobbered upon/ dripping with dirty slobber ball into my lap. It happened all of twice. I should've punched the dog in her face, but aw shucks. She ain't mean it.

ok, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment