Friday, June 18, 2010

Symon Goodloe // @SymonSoBomb

I feel -like spread across Texas cities are a selected breed of badasses- Chicks(such as myself!) around my age.. who get it in.. know people who know people..Street Credentials/but a head start in the professional world.. who are owning and holding it down. I feel like Symons doing that for Austin! Real recognize real and we both recognize that we're doing that for our cities, so that's cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Met her through a friendly social network lol; Shoutouts to Myspace. Met up with her officially at the Sneaker Summit in Houston. And missed her by a hair again at SXSW. We arranged to get lunch, which didn't happen cause "she fell asleep" or somethin. lol, yeah whatever!but we smoothed it out. Next time, next time. Still my nigga.

oh, and the pictures are from some Photoshoot for something. Really good shots of her and very bloggable, I thought. More at SymonGoodloe.tumblr ..She's a cool person worth knowing.

6 comments:

  1. LOL I Love This & You Of Course, I Shall Make Up For Me Falling Asleep During SXSW 2010. Love, XOXOXOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove that girl. shes my sister for real, good ppl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myyyyyy nigga.

    We all need to link up one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a small fuckn world dude.
    Soooo the Girl on the last pic w/her is Daniela.
    aka she calls herself my future gf

    ReplyDelete