Thursday, June 17, 2010

2:37am

I really didn't plan on doing anything this afternoon. Was gonna get comfortable and blog all this shit I've be meaning to post... feel out this questionnaire and shit.. but at around 5:00, maybe later, Biggers calls me and says that everybody is meeting up at the Forum in Denton to swim and such

if I want to go.. be at his place in 30 minutes.

and Now its 2:39 and I just got back home. Can't blog no mo cause I got class in the morning still. . .
Hey, btw. I saw the most literal, stereo typical college students at the pool. All they guys had broad shoulders and 6 packs.
SFA, didn't have all that smh

anyways, I made this kickin' it while Elbony and Karen were makin' tacosss



yeap. Fun night.
Hey, we're not that fuckin' black.

No comments:

Post a Comment