Saturday, June 12, 2010

'Parents just don't understand.'

Hilarious: So they say College is the place and time where you find yourself. Well, my friends currently doing that. I can vouch for Jasmine and say that she really hasn't changed. She's about to be 20. If she wants to cut her hair and get 3 tattoos.. cool. She's not doing anything out of the ordinary, and I haven't known her to be the problem child. She probably has a better relationship with her mother than I do.
Still, her mother can't recognize her.. and to help get the point across, sent her this easily text-messagable email -to the Lord, sent to Her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy, we had a good laugh about this over the phone. She just had to forward it to me.
I sure hope the Moms doesn't see this. She'd be so enraged with me. ...but I think she's taking this a little too seriously. "Used to be Daughter"? I'm pretty sure she's still your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment