Saturday, June 12, 2010

Clumsy McGee

It all happened yesterday. I wanted to paint my nails. Burgundy.
I kept thinking of how much of a terrible idea it was to paint them wearing my favoorite all white Jordan shorts. But I was cautious and careful. I totally finished painting them with great success and not a stain even around my nail bed.
Photobucket
Then it all went to hell. I set the nail polish on the computer desk (without twisting the top) and replied to someone on Facebook. Within 5 seconds of that happening, I completely knocked the nail polish into my lap -All over my hands/body/ and Beautiful white shorts! I took them off and immediately ran to the sink to soak them
Photobucket
While I'm waiting in my undergarments, I look down to see the continuous mess all over my thighs. Ha it Looks like Blood kinda, huh. Gross.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The damage was already done. I'm hurting from this man.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. That’s a horrible story Morgan. Horrible. And those pictures look crazy. Like if there was no story to this and just the pics I would start praying and wondering why you’re blogging after you’ve been shot lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah right? I'm still going to keep hooping in them and my friend said it will look like I'm on my period every time! ha
    gross

    ReplyDelete