Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilight Eclipse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Blow my fucking head off! Twilight Eclipse was Amazinnn! Little bit more action; less predictable. Jacob got less gayer. Bella trying to get kinky and shit..ha, the best out of the three films, for sure. I just wish the audience didn't clap after every uplift of a scene like we're at the Fucking Opera. But, duh, I know.

So I'm sitting in this crowded ass theater, as expected, and I realize two things:
1. There sure are a lot of Parents here? Like okay, maybe their kids are too young for the 12:00am premier so they joined.. But old lady to my right 100% walked in by herself and sat next to me. And the other two ladies to my left, I didn't see their children in sight, neither. *scratches chin. Oh, well.
2. Why the fuck is there an Employee improving as a Hype man for the Movie? Manager, I figured. This kind-of old guy with a grey Johnny Bravo cut -trying to get his groove back starts trying to pump the crowd up with a, "WHO'S HERE FOR TEAM JACOB? WHAT ABOUT TEAM EDWARD?" He kept coming back, tried throwing some jokes in and shit. I almost threw a tomato at him. &The cheesiest, he engaged the audience in a 3,2,1 count down for the start of the film. -_-

Anywho, I think it's time I buy Tee Shirts, ha . . . and a Tattoo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment