Saturday, June 19, 2010

Air Jordan 6 "Infrared Pack"

I'm really tired of people asking me if I'm copping these!!
Photobucket

NO MOTHAFUCKA, I'M POOR

I mean I want to. Really bad... these or classics; I wouldn't even wear them. In fact, I had planned to buy these a long time ago, but now my pockets won't allow it. Maybe I'll get lucky on the rebound.

. . .

But having that in mind... seee I hate selling shoes I already have to get a different pair or something else. I don't like replacing or switching out heat; If I get em, it's because I want them. Breaks my heart to sell a pair of shoes that were an asset to my collection. But Fuck it.. for the most part fuck it.
That goes for all my gear. If it's a good offer, I'll sell it.
Breaks my fucking heart, but fuck it.

. . .

As soon as I wrote that last sentence, I got up to take pictures of shoes/clothes I was willing to sell, and it was A LOT harder than I thought so.. sry, this is all I'm offering: (They all come with OG Boxes)

Photobucket
Size 6.5// worn less than 4 times.
Photobucket
I only wore the dunks twice for sure, and it's been at least a year. I skate the Air Classics a bit. Sizes 6.5 and 6
Photobucket
Haven't worn the Court Forces size 8.5w // Dunks I have size 8w
Photobucket
Both deadstock size 6.5. I haven't even tried both shoes on. 11's $200 12's $150 quit playin
Photobucket
Fiberglass forces size 8w, peep the laces // Blazers size 6.5
Photobucket
sizes 7 to 7 1/4 ..black in the Front is a 100's hat straight from their booth at Magic. Wore it once. .. Black Lace Mama fitted in the back --those are the most exclusive. oh and that white in black is MOB
Photobucket
size small. If you're a MOB enthusiast I have more. I refuse to sell a stitch of Hellz

Lets talk prices Man, hit me up.

3 comments: