Sunday, June 27, 2010

1:10am

I've been busy, alright.

My nails look horrible.
I'm bloated.
I really enjoyyyy being on Twitter while an awards show is on. It's fun.
My mom left at like 11am yesterday and didn't come back til like 9am today. I knew she had some hot weak date, but she was gone basically 24hours without disturbing me with her phone calls. That's very unlike her. I thought she was dead. or kidnapped.
I pulled a poop load of eyelashes out my left eye.. shit. -Bad Habits
My hairs growing, covering my neck and shit. If I look up, it touches my back.


So yesterday, I randomly decided to play a game on my phone.. which I never do/my friends at school always did.
And you know how you can customize it, .. the settings on Checkers had been altered since I last played it.
I just sat there looking at the new registered Name and team for like 5 minutes.
It was a long "Damn." moment.
You were cute and silly. ...Would you believe it's only been about 5 weeks.
(and then Ryan Leslie's "Used to Be" pops into my head)

And then. I sat there on my couch listening to music videos, and on some super weak shit, went through old text messages from particular people. Recaps.

I don't regret any of the decisions I've made.
I need what I had again. Cause I've got nothin.

No comments:

Post a Comment