Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I forgot to Mention,

~~~~~~~~~~Before the Movies,

So I stopped by the Walmart across the Street from the Movies to grab some goodies real quick, and I see this relatively young, I bet you went to my High School girl in bright colors and big earings -walking extremely slow with her Mom- in front of me. I'm rushing and I really feel like she's gonna stop me for whatever reasons by 'Don't I know you?'. Not on some arrogant shit, just that it's actually happened a few times before. So I try to look straight and zoom by her, and sure enough, "HEY." I was anticipating.. I turned around and hello'd. Apparently, we had Speech class together but I 100% don't remember her (which I would've, so we probably didn't talk) She immediately went into conversation about how was my first year in College and where was that exactly. bla blAH.
What I'm saying this for is she STOPPED mid-sentence and was like,

"whoa, YOU'VE BEEN SWIMMING." Me: Uh. .
"You've gotten really dark!" . . . I laughed it off and tried to carry on the topic of school by asking her how Ranchview was -and she blurted out again, "I MEAN YOU GOT REALLY DARK"
I almost punched her in da faceee.

To make a long story short, I told you guys I lost that sweet Rojo Caramel complexion of mine. I haven't seen this chick in over a year and she damn sure recognized it.
I'm going to go lock myself in the Refrigerator.




~~~~~~~~~~After the Movies,

So I just got done seeing Twilight, walking to my car, and when I started my engine, guess what song comes on!


Holy cow, this shit has never jammed harder. It was perfect timing from my mixed cd for this to come on. Now I can't stop listening to this. again.
This definitely should have been on the Eclipse Soundtrack, shoutouts to Jacob.

But seriously, regardless of whatever soundtrack, this song is so fucking good, mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment