Friday, June 11, 2010

Aww, Goodtimes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Damn last October? When I first started to hang with those guys. Miss Ronnie and Jontae.

I remember earlier this day, Some guys in he cafeteria obnoxiously started talking about how I HAD to be gay and shit when I would walk by them to get my food/dessert.. and I don't know why, but that particular time, it really hurt my feelings. Of course, it wasn't true and I tend to get that a lot.. but idk. Anyways, I don't know if they were serious, but they kept getting riled up and wanted to go say something. Took me like 15 minutes to convince them to drop it. My boys. Got my back and shit.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your honesty. I guess to see a girl actually admit their true feelings towards a real situation compared to someone being hurt by their significant other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you? but no disrespect. I have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete