Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yesterday Evening,

Me and khelsea made a quick run to Northpark mall because I suddenly felt the urge to buy a nice summer dress. If you'll go back to a month ago (a month ago today, actually) when I first got back from school.. I said I was going to go ass out on Summer Dresses. Well, THIS is the BEGINNING.

On the way there, guess what Sped by us. . .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wholy macaroni. All I know is that is was an Audi and I'm guessing at least 6 figures.
Guy was so cool.. zig zaggin on 75.. didn't even use a blinker -_- ..I wouldn't either though.

Anyways. Hastily shopping before the Mall closed.. I came across this article of clothing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bingo. Ugly? watch me work... I'll be wearing you tonight ^_^

See, I was just telling Khelsea that getting dressed is becoming the biggest drag for me, nowadays. Getting dressed is like, Which pair of sweats shall I wear type shit. Hell, you should've saw what I wear to the Mall. Anywho, it took me a while but it finally hit me! Dresses and all their convenience. like duh! It's the easiest outfit ever.. and it's exactly what I see myself in.. Dresses and Boots. combat boots. You'll see.

. . .

And finally, this guy. I love a Mens Small or and Kid's Large shirt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This shirt is why I can't fuck with American Apparel. I've wanted one like it for a long time.. and like the last time I went into AA, they had this same exact shirt it Red marked for like $54 or$62. No deal. That shit was wayy over priced.. American Apparels gotten to Confident for me. No thanks
BUT I saw this shirt pictured above on clearance for $8.99! Don't mind if I do.

I'm extremely satisfied with my purchases.. y'all shall see me rocking both these in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment