Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What does eating a brownie feel like? You haven't smoked yet from the looks of it. So you'll have an unbiased view. Do tell.

I have. Twice. . . and I haven't smoked. reefer.

The first time I did it was a motherfucking blast. It took forever to hit, like 2 hours, at least.. but when it did, it was great. It really just opened up little doors to different compartments in my head. My friend and I thought of adjectives and descriptions we would have never put together, before. Top 5 memories, for sure. But it depends on who you do it with ..and I made a damn good batch. HOWEVER our agendas were cleared. I would never get high if I had priorities or outing events to be at.

Second batch had wayyy to much in it. I was high ON my ass, and I emphasis the 'on' cause I caught a spot on the couch and didn't move. Me and my friend. It was New Years eve... I couldn't hold a conversation with anyone past two sentences, and people started checking on me to see if I was alright(depressed) cause I'm usually more social lol. The night was LITERALLY the biggest blurr.. of colors.

Too much reefer... No deal. . . .But just right? Hell yes.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment