Friday, June 11, 2010

Mixtape


Christopher Johnson, formerly known as Steez-o-Riot, is now re-introducing himself as ...$toney Romo. (very clever, ha) -This is the title for his new Mixtape he just dropped.
(@SteezPrimo)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I actually haven't got the chance to listen to it yet. ..yet. Computers trippin. BUT, I've been friends with Chris for a while now. I can for one say that he's not a whack ass, despite my first impression. lol. And secondly, I HAVE heard some of his other material. My honest opinion:

Cliche conversations about luxury and drugs. Lyrically he isn't flawless. I give him a 7 on average, Grading toughly. Delivering is like a 7 or 8.. but pushing those two together with the ALWAYS awesome instrumentals he uses? He's definitely presenting a 9 or 10 for the song as a whole. Legit quality.you would think he made it already. The Man isn't perfect but he makes good music, no bullshit. I'm 99% positive you'll listen to each track at least more than once. Check him out; it'll be worth it. I wouldn't have agreed to promoting this on my Blog if I thought he was going to make me look bad. Okay. I won't hype him up anymore until I give it a run through.

CLICK HERE
To download $toney Romo and see whassup with my Boy. takes like 20 seconds.

AND shoutouts to this default ass picture you sent me, Chris. I wanted something 'exclusive', I said. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment