Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kristen Stewart quotes


"I have one crazy stalker," she said. "It's not worth changing my number for, I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."
-That was me Calling.

"It really bothers me when people write nasty s**t about me and the perception is that I don't give a f**k. It could not be further from the truth.

"What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction. The photos are so… I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped.

"A lot of the time I can't handle it. It's f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life."

"You should have the opportunity to be more than one person with different people - because you have that within you. It's not like you're faking it. If everyone knows you so well and can always get a hold of you, then you're stuck to this thing that people think you are. You should have the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Because you do. Naturally."
-FOREALZ. love this one.


"On doing interviews: Self-evaluation is not my strong point, and you're constantly asked to critique yourself. You just spent three months on a set and your whole life is wrapped up in that - and then it's like, "Okay, define that right now in five seconds." I can't do that. I used to get so nervous that I would become a completely different person - and then they would think that was me. So I've tried to calm down, but no one's ever going to write, "Oh, she's actually just a pretty f---in' average chick who really loves what she does." That's not gonna happen."



Just as I suspected. A potty Mouth.ha, But after reading these, she's falling in line exactly as the person I figured her to be. All down to earth and suttle.

"The Hell if I know", right. Yes, I understand I sound like a complete dumbass. Alright. I'm off her Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment