Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dallas Mafia Riders

Fuck. So me and Khelsea hit up Fuel City Tacos.. no big deal.. We always see the widest selection of people and have the most craziest stories to share later. Here's an example:
We pulled up and there was.. I'd say about 20 bikers already there. Girls and Boys. Mexican and Black. These guys were the real deal. Fucking modern day "Ruff Riders".. but instead, on the back of all their matching black leather vests, it read "Mafia Riders" with a huge middle finger in the center. It was like a scene from Fast and the Furious... and me always being camera ready... of course I tried to sneak a picture

Photobucket

Well homeboy tying the black bandanna around his face totally saw me, apparently, cause when I turned back towards the window, he had stepped up closely to the car holding two notso friendly middle-fingers -like the ones on his vest- towards me. He looked like a rapist and we were clearly out numbered. I instantly threw my arms up in defeat like a pussy, fuck it. I was not trying to compete.
I was sure he was about to open my car door and Vamoose. Bye bye, Morgan. Kidnapped and Owned. The next time you would see me, I'd have one of those members only jackets..fucking branded tattoo on arm or neck. On the back of somebody's motorcycle. They'd become my only family and shit...
but Scary Man held his position for a good 5 more seconds then retreated. He didn't reach for the car door handle or drag his index finger across his throat. He got back on his Bike. A few of them BUSTED a couple DONUTS in the parking lot, making those smokey circles like in the music videos.. then they all followed behind one another and left.
I live to see another day.

5 comments:

  1. thats a bold move morgan lol. but thank god they didnt make you into their motorcycle slave daughter lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. and my new name would have been like Marcus and I'd become either like really fat or really buff

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao!
    Damn i wish i was there...
    i would hv did my ghetto girl voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, bitch you wouldve died. they would have pulled you out the car and we would have left

    ReplyDelete