Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Night in San Antonio

This night was very memorable and important to me; very much needed. I knew Kc --besides the people I came with. I met a a whole bunch of new people, all mutual friends of Candice and Maggie. Crazy how we ended up all together, by sheer randomness but it was exactly where I needed to be. We smoked and raised every glass to those girls. We were jamming good music, quoting shit out loud like a fucking choir. We watched old photobooth videos and looked at old pictures. I remember just standing there fucking faded, smiling and laughing at Maggie with a handful of other people and just crying peacefully. It was acceptable and very understood between all of us. I thoroughly believe she would've wanted things to happen exactly how they did.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment