Thursday, September 20, 2012

Late nights around Texas

Me and Brill had some fuckin' cross-country trips around all of North Texas... I fuck with Brill passenger side or whatever. Anywho, her last night in Dallas had to be briefly summarized in a handful of pictures of ourself. lol. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket I was walking back to a bar by myself and my boot literally got caught in a crack. Like my whole foot. For close to a minute.. long enough for me to laugh and finally take a picture. Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Karrence has vastly proven himself to be one of my most profound friends, especially dealing with Maggie's death and ect. Cut for my nigga. Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Just met, helping niggas out the car, that's love ha Image and video hosting by TinyPic Longest red light ever. Seriously like 7 minutes or 1 and a half songs later. And there was two cops down the street ha, I was certain it was a setup. I have warrants Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Couple LA shots we forgot we took .. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The pictures where all of us are in it. Definitely don't know who took those Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment