Monday, September 13, 2010

11:20 am

This morning is starting off absolutely terrible.


First, I get out the shower and start playing music on my phone.. I'm over here brushing my teeth and jiggin and shit when my iPod starts skipping like a damn scratched CD. Fuck is that about. I turn it off and proceed to check my email when the shit won't open. Then it flashes some kind of coogi color skeme and completely powers off. I try to restart it? Nope. Tells me to iTunes that thang. I do so.

I'm getting dressed. All I want is a Goddamn hanes white t-shirt. No V-Neck. The V-necks fit differently. Just a ordinary white T-shirt; it would complement my outfit just how I'd like it. The only thing I can find are these bum ass V-necks. I went through every closet/drawer in the house twice, literally. Who stole my goddamn Apple Juice.

I grab my phone while I'm heading out the door and it reads "Your phone is Activated". I'm like DUH, I know! and then it hit me. They completely restored my shit and I lost everything. Everything. Man, this shit doesn't happen to me? I've got nothin.

So It's 11:10 and I'm leaving for my Noon class.. I have to stop and get Gas cause my tanks thirsty as shit... And I can't find my debit card. I have like 55 cents cash on me. I'm not going to make it to Denton today, and I am not one to miss class. Now I have to have my card canceled and do that whole process of replacing it.

I wish my day would pick up it's panties, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment