Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love this song. I don't remember the video being this intense.






Ya know today, I though about an American Soldier and it really made me emotionally distraught. I trickled a tear or two.
How you still see them fully suited at places? I just thought about running up and hugging someone random.

I think I'm reaching a point of realization. About this time last year I decided I was against war, but I think my hearts really behind it now. Even though I don't agree with the cause, I still think it's courageous. I don't even know anybody even relatively close to me that's fighting right now, but there's so many people that do. How every soldier has roots/a story/background-a life, and they go away for x-amount of months putting that a stake-unsure if they're going if they're going to see that again. Could you put yourself in that position? I can't even imagine. I'd like to turn my head away from the killing part of their job, but I get the gist of how they're American Heroes. They are in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment