Tuesday, September 28, 2010

12:03am

I swear all I've been wanting to do is blog. That's the first thing I did when I walked through the door just now. Lies, I looked at my new backpack first, then I went straight to my blogspot. Didn't even check facebook.

Motherfuckers don't know how busy I've been. I don't think I've sat down since friday afternoon. In fact, I haven't used my personal computer since then, and THATS a definite record. I have soOo many stories and shit to tell/post ...but I'll go ahead and post some sex stuff first to entertain you meanwhile, and plus posting pictures and stuff is quick.

feels good to be back.

I know you guys keep routinely checkin the site and nothing news up.. then you slowly start less checking it. Don't do that. Let's get back in the whirl of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment