Monday, September 13, 2010

Hey Morgan, How can we piss you off??

When I said, "Shoutouts to Freshman in College who are oblivious to the date 9/11. You too proud, third-world country educated motherfucker. D-Town boogie your ass out of America."

this is what I was talking about:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Y'all don't how much this enraged me. I wanted to start a fire. I cried more than once looking into pictures and stuff and she promptly comes along telling me how much this isn't concerning her like it's a slap on the fucking knee. I have no earthly idea who her or her sidekick friend are- they're not even my face book friends? Like who told you to speak.

I feel a little bad since they're appearing all innocent with their non-curse words, but fuck it. She should've took those first two responses of mine and ran with it. They breached my tolerance level, I had no choice. Like it fucking disgusts me. If you didn't realize what they day was, whatever. your business. But don't go flaunting that shit -especially to someone who has feelings towards the subject. That's disrespectful.

Thinking about this again is pissing me off. I'm out. You get the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment