Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Survey! Personal blogging permits you to do these again


TEN ARE YOU’S
Are you single - Always.
Are you happy - Never let them see you down.
Are you bored – I'm fine
Are you naked - half
Are you a blonde - si
Are you moody – I have the tendency
Are you a lover/hater - Love them to death.
Are you hot/cold - Luke Warm about says it.
Are you Irish - 'fraid not
Are you Asian- fuck, I wish

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
Do you believe in love at first sight – No. But I don't think you know until you experience it.
Do you believe in soul mates - Yes.
Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Does the Sun Shine!
Have you ever broke someone’s heart? - Maybe. probably got over me quickly.
Ever had your heart broken? - Most certainly. first time last year; shit sucks
Have you ever liked someone but never told them? - Most certainly. Gotta keep my cool.
Are you afraid of commitment? - Not at all.
Who was the last person you hugged? - no clue.
Who was the last person you said I love you to? - I haven't said that in a very long time.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
Smile or eyes - Smile, for sure. Smile for me daddy.. (*Awhatcha lookin'at)
Light or dark hair – Dark.
Hugs or kisses - Kiss.
Shorter or taller – Taller
Intelligence or attraction – Attraction. Let me do the talking.
Romantic or spontaneous - Spontaneously Romantic
Funny or serious - funny, for sure.
Older or Younger - Older.
Outgoing or quiet - outgoing. gotta hang
Sweet or Bad Ass – Bad Ass. just not cheesy.

LAST PERSON TO
Sleep beside you? - me pup.
See you cry? – an uptight white girl
You went out to dinner with? - . . .
You talked on the phone to? - Saundra's bitchass. she hoe'd me; I needed some information.
Made you laugh? - The puppy post on OrangiePorangie

DO YOU PREFER

Flowers or candy? - awh, Flowers I suppose
Gray or black? - damn son. tough. By means of attire? I'm a black on Black kinda girl.
Color or Black and white photos? - color
Sunrise or sunset? - TOUGH. Sunrise, I suppose.
Staying up late or waking up early? - staying up late and waking up early.
current sleep schedule.

1 comment: