Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey Morgan, why'd you leave SFA?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For fear of Mad Cow disease; niggas foaming at the mouth.

These niggas look like the 28th day.

This picture was taken at the INFAMOUS Cinco Polo Kappa whatever party.. Yes, I was there, God Forbid. Probably the biggest party/fuck-up of a party I've been to in life. That night was probably the craziest I had in school cause it was never ending for soO many reasons-- not to mention that there were guys like the ones above stomping people and running around with guns. literally.


And this is also an excellent example of why I refuse to wear Ralph Lauren Polo. because black people dumb it down. I haven't wore a thread since Junior year 2007, and it will remain that way.


2 comments:

  1. Black people or just people who don't appreciate the quality of a brand, can turn a great product into something so wack in such a short period of time. Its annoying

    ReplyDelete