Thursday, September 23, 2010

I need, I need

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Goodness, this Hello Kitty one is to die for!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
O_O
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I won't even touch on this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The boysz at ShoGun as of right now, are the only retailers I know in Texas to grab a hold of these 180-250 dollar necklaces and put them up for purchase.. and apparently to be on their team, you have to own one, yourself. They were so kind to throw 'em on me for a flick. Magical.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That right there is $970, pfft


Now run along, children. Go google POW chains if you aren't familiar already

1 comment:

  1. yeah i need the rsvp one, the neon green, goldm and the black ones...that'll set me back

    ReplyDelete