Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nocturnal Festival

Nocturnal Festival = think drugs. 18+. booze. white people. cool tattoos. Hippies. expensive food. 4 stages. 40 performances. AWESOME DJ's. Rave. Neon Colors. Fur Boots. No shirts. ecstasy.


I am incredibly limited to showing you all (who aren't familiar/haven't been) how crazy it was. This was the first time I super desired a professional camera -I could've snuck so many more pictures and really, the only way to capture the event had to be in high resolution. That's why I barely even tried with my phone. It was a lot of fun though. and I say that as a Sober Nigger. Although, there were some black people there.. about 7%.. The average one would not have liked it there, I would imagine. I would say about 90% of the people there were under some kind of influence. And if you weren't(such as me). you surely got the feel for it. It's funny cause the next day when I woke up (we drove back that night), I immediately, seriously felt like I needed to be doing something or with somebody. Took me a while to get in the hang of real life again... But these pictures don't show you shit; it was crazy.


This isn't just your ordinary icee...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's the combination of Tiger Blood AND Blue Raspberry.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some typical cool white guys. They looked cool at the time.. until he awkwardly put his foot like that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I promise you this was 100% normal attire. There was no way you could've stood out
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As the night advances.. it's getting started.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Does this look trippy? Cause it was.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shit was getting pretty fun here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cudi. Peep how close we were. it wasn't easy.


Yeah, I was so drained and ready to go towards the end. I only had about an hour and a half of bouncing in me. You like have to be on something for the extra adrenaline. We got there early too, so we had been walking around and checking out the scene for a while. And Cudi's performance was such a big deal, holy cow. I haven't been to a concert like that since B2K. It was just like on T.V. were 300 people are waving their arms and jumping. a Giant ass mosh pit. He's a good performer.

I thought it was funny how I don't like the club scene. I'm damn sure not dancing unless I'm drunk.. but that kind of music and people at the Festival? just right. I'm over there dancing to myself, no problem. Everyone's more a free spirit. luv.

next year, I'm down.

2 comments: