Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I get my own place,

I have a more recent wanting/love for big dogs. I guess from being around Oscar and Dexter's yapping ass... Feels like I'm cheating on my dog how much I've been thinking about my future pets. I love my puppy to death.which hopefully isn't any time soon.. but lately, I've put a lot of consideration into it and... I've decided when I get my own place, I'm definitely going to get a Doberman Pinscher. definitely.
I've already looked into names.. Bruce is my favorite. But also Hugo.. like Hugo Boss (although I HATE when people name pets after designers ect), and Jackson, and Jack for short. Its going to be awesome; I'm going to train him to the T. It's horrible, I've already looked into the Breed, Breeders, Prices.. hell, I've just about set my training appointments at PetsMart. Hopefully in 2 or 3 years, I'll be hot and can walk around cooly intimidating guys with my dog. I can almost assure you I'm going to fall through with this plan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Looks like they have tan boobs or bikini/bras on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Holy Macaroni that's cute. and whoa, their feet are big.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and they're romantic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't want this kind of dog at all, but I came across the picture looking into the Doberman and this little fella on the right makes me feel better about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment