Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sorry it's been a few days...

I was too busy doing amazing summer things because it's summer time

like peer pressure drinking/venting about our boysz with my girlsz. and playing fetch with a Golden Retriever = Air Bud. and driving around to 4 different FOREVER 21's looking for a specific pair of shorts. and dinner at my sisters. and movie watching. and sleepovers. and Zoo going. and FFB release party after the Zoo. and Northpark afterwards. and driving around looking for non-existent sushi places. and then just eating at Kona Grill which was our first decision to begin with. Then having the typical 'it's really late but let's not get out the car'-deep opinionated/you know what really grinds my gears conversations with Blue. and picking up Elias to look for a party that in my heart, I knew we weren't going to make it to in time before it shut down. and waking up this morning with an awful taste in my mouth and the urge to listen to 'Cosmic Love' while blogging before I get some hate mail.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Hate mail?
    Whatevs!
    Blog is still good.
    I like it. Still.
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? Of course I don't really get hate mail. But people get on to m-I'm proud to say.

    thank you though! I came back hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you I tried a twix ice cream joint? It was aighttt

    ReplyDelete