Saturday, July 10, 2010

This shouldn't be interesting

But it kinda is:

Lindsay Lohan's incredibly detailed and psychotic notes during court. Poor Lohan. She tries to shield herself from the Cameras and that totally backfires
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lindsay's so cool, she writes sideways on her papers-even though lines are provided. I don't know how well you can read that since I re-sized it.. but it's super specific of dates and people.. I think she may be intelligent?.. almost psychotic how thought out it is. Not to mention how NEATLY written too, ha. the fuck
...although, I've decided I do believe she's cOoCoO(*spins finger in a circle near head).. I'm still a fan.

...

And Speaking of attentive notes, here's what Cole wrote down after a two hour lecture in class:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Continents keep dividing rules, I'm not abiding
It's time, you're lying
No one

Dear God
"


lol.. 'Dear God'
I got an A in that class, yay.


Hey, I heard Lindsay Lohan called the Judge a total bitch and she found out. ha, sucks.

1 comment:

  1. can i just say i love that picture of you at the very very top! I love photography.

    btw...Lindsey needs to get it together
    && I'm too mad she got the same "shhh.." tat as Rihanna. be original.

    please follow me!
    url: lalaindeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete