Sunday, July 25, 2010

SALT

Had two tickets. Only used 1.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one stood me up; just how things unfold. I'm fine with this though.
anyways
Ratings give it 6.7 stars.. &that 77% liked it. nuh uh.
I beg to differ.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It blew my fucking head off! It was so good, it made me wanna slap my momma. Evelyn Salt is James Bond. She's one bad motherfucker. Angelina Jolie reclaimed the out of her title. And every one always talks about her lips. I took particular notice of that this time.. and I thought she looked like she was aging in the previews? No ma'am. Angelina makes my love for Megan Fox put it's tail between it's legs. -Anywho, there was a time or two when I stuck to my roots and actually cursed out loud (like a ghetto black girl) cause of the nitty grittiness. and another reason I liked it so much- they didn't push Angelina Jolie's Sex appeal. at all. They didn't try to sale Sex and hardly any Hollywood director WON'T do that. But director Phillip Noyce is Australian. so that explains it..

All I'm saying is I want to get in a fight. like now. and steal something Oceans 11 style.. or really, anything risque. I swear if I ever get my black Burberry Trench coat. Someones getting their ass kicked. fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment