Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kelsey's Housewarming Party

Headed out to Plano last night for a nice little get-getogether.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm pretty sure Kelsey was playing with her pup, and not giving this guy a blow job.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anthony and his friend Clyde came in town from Nebraska. Altogether it was them two plus Blue and I.. It was good to see Anthony again! They left this morning to head back to school. smh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shoutouts to Clyde's oldass trying to feel me up in the back seat. I let him sneak the thigh grab cause he shirt was so cool. O_o
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Overall, it was a pretty good time. Too bad the Cops came. We weren't even being that loud. ha, it's funny cause someone was banging on the door and everybody was making a big deal about answering it. No one would. I'm thinkin, it's probably just some more people trying to come in like earlier, so I finally did -and it was definitely the Cops. Whoops lol. I answered the door so cheerfully anyways haha. Like it was my grandma or something.
... I tried to get a picture, but it came out too blurry.

In fact, I was a tincy bit buzzed. I don't know how.. so sry that all these came out blurry. whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment