Monday, July 26, 2010

"Things I'm sick of seeing...(Order of annoyance)" -By Cammy Badazz/Yours truly

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. UGG Boots (those hoes gotta go ladies, please broaden your horizons when it gets cold out, I swear there are other warm shoes for yall)
2. Affliction t-shirts (come on meat heads)
3. Ed Hardy anything (shit went outta style in HS)
4. Coogi (yo wtf is that ugly rainbow shit dudes be wearing, fucking teletubbie outfits)
5. Girls that wear "camouflage anything" (makes me wanna fucking puke)
6. Tim Tebow' baby bitch ass (quit crying dude)
7. Justin Beiber/hair..(Come on dude)
8. Waka Flacka Flame/ Soulja Boy..(Lyrics are terrible) I'd rather listen to Miley..wait I allready do..
9. Sketcher Shape Ups..(Enough said loll)
10. Kia Soul commercials..(Obnoxious)



A good laugh. But I wear Camo shit. . . ha

No comments:

Post a Comment