Friday, July 30, 2010

We've all got that first crush. Or really, first love in some incidents.

The ones I never have been able to get over. This is the only shoe I promised myself I would get. It seemed so out of reach because they were always super limited and the closest pair in my size.. a size 6 was $600. I've seriously wanted these since I was about 11 or 12. You better believe I won't miss out this time around. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I need, I need.
The only thing is they've got these light blue bottoms that I really wish weren't there.. I want the straight original colorway, but I guess they aren't og's in the first place. ... and they're trying to hoe me with the December 23rd release. That's okay. I'll do whatever it takes. I'm going to go ahead and say now that I'm getting 3 pairs. love.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be in that thang together cause these were the ONLY pairs of Jordans I've ever bought and someone stole them... so I will have them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this story all too well. Yes, we will be in there together.

    but shit I might have to make more than 1 stop. Doubt I can cop more than 2 at the same place.

    ReplyDelete