Friday, July 16, 2010

I keep trying to boot Saundra out of my life. I've mentioned this before.
Not to say there's something wrong with her or her personality, friendship, ect. She's awesome. She puts up with my shit, which is good/I'm appreciative. She also doesn't put up with my shit.. which is even better. more important.

It's all of the hype of a new friendship. Talking constantly throughout the day--> To talking constantly throughout the Holidays-->To Hey, we almost let time get in front of us, phone call. I mean, she's met my family and friends; I've met her la familia. She knows some of my deepest secrets. Vise Versa. That's usually how it goes..that's cool.. but something just doesn't fill out to me. -I can put my finger on it (figuratively speaking), but I don't suppose the next person would be able to.

I can only rid her temporarily. A few times, I've deleted her number. non-responsive. But Saundra's like a pack of cigarettes, and all of a sudden I'm a smoker whose nicotine patch is wearing off. It's towards the end of the night or after a party, and I call her.

I'm going to try again. Besos. Bye Bye.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

btw, this is still in the freezer- your nasty flavor ice cream. And I'm chunking this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment