Friday, July 30, 2010

Just wanted to ask about your septum piercing. How long did it take for it to heal? How bad did it hurt and where did you get it done? Sorry for so many questions, I'm planning on getting mine pierced this fall. W/o permission though -_- haha.

No problem for the questions. You anticipate the pain to be so much more, so when it actually happens, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad. I would say my septum took about 3 weeks before it stopped feeling sensitive. What really hurt was when (kinda gross) the dried blood would crust around the bar--> the bar becomes all jaggedy--> and thats rubbing across your fresh wound.
I believe I got it done at Cat Tattoos in Addison and they were super cheap, clean, and quick.

And my mom didn't even notice for the first 3 days I got mine ha, so you might be able to pull that off. I was able to flip it and hide my piercing after about 2 weeks... so if you're 18/older, go for it.

OH and I have a video of when I got mine done. I'm going to upload it when I find my cord.

Ask me anything

1 comment: