Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's your ideal date?

My ideal date for a long time was the Gun Range. Idk, it seems exhilarating and fun.. on some Mr.&Mrs.Smith type shit.. but the fact that something cheesy is bound to happen like him teaching me how to shoot from behind. Like the whole holding my club/teaching me how to follow through in golf. I like cliche, but that's too much for me. It would have to be something entertaining, so even if my dates boring I can still enjoy myself. But at the same time I wanna be able to talk to them and virtually get a feel for their personality and their response to things.

See I'm simple. I never saw fault in Dinner and a Movie, that's cool with me, but I think it should be the other way around. Perfect date for me would be a Movie first-hopefully one with a little depth- and Dinner afterwardz. So we can discuss it. Talk about what we both got from it. See what kinda stuff he thinks is funny. interesting. stupid. See what we agree and disagree on. Fun arguments and/or how well we can carry on a conversation. Figuring out each other without asking directly.

That's a win for me.I love movies, and it won't make conversation so awkward having a base topic.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment