Friday, June 4, 2010

Invited myself over to Shawnte's, today

Damn, I've missed her. It's been a good 6 months or so. She's a tough cookie to hang on to, I tell ya.. we really don't do the whole phone or internet convo thing together -unless we're meeting up- and I've been at school so ..I am only graced with her incredibly understanding conversation when she's in front of me. She, ladies and gentlemen, is the only person I tell e v e r ything . . .with no remorse.

We grab Sonic. I grab my phone. She grabs her dog and her cigarettes. We both grab a Spot on the bench in her fancy apartment complex. and Talk.
Photobucket
Shawnte
Photobucket
Haze, her dog. Who she more often refers to as Dog than Haze. ha, this looks like a potheads dog. no offense O_o
Photobucket
Walking back. . 'Hey, what you looking at?'
Photobucket
'Awessomee.' ..It was like a fish, turtle, duck frenzy! Animal Planet.

Anyways, boy we had a lot to fill each other in on. My Nigga.

2 comments: