Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm really getting tired of Khelsea being featured on my Blog

First off,

Khelsea's Mom...
Photobucket
[Josepi Shoes -retail box price $595]
Photobucket
...Definitely isn't half-steppin. She got mad when I called her a Cougar, but I see that is a complement. My bad. ..Shit, I'm trying to be at this Status when I'm a Mom.

ALSO
Secondly,

So one of the guys that looks at Khelsea as a love interest from her school asked for her address (Her birthdays coming up). We had no idea what to expect, but slightly assumed that he would be going a little over the top -asking for her address and all- it was either something really special or something that couldn't wait

Yesterday, she began ranting about the most stupid, unthoughtful gift she received from him. I thought she was being cold-hearted Khelsea and harsh until she handed me this:
Photobucket
I read the card and I'm thinking, Khelsea, you bitch. He probably wrote you something really sweet and meaningful inside. You should try being more appreciative.
*Opens Card*
Photobucket

Lmfao. I die. What a fail.
We laughed for a good 3 minutes straight. That's not to say Khelseas not thankful.. Of course, she is and told him so. But seriously, dude? I've never seen less thought put into anything. He didn't even write Happy Birthday, he just signed his name. Why even go through the trouble of buying the card and sending it off? That could have waited.

Geezz, are guys that emotionally numb to expressing the least bit of a feeling. Tough Guy.

2 comments: