Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8:36am

I'm trippin. A little bit.
It's 8:36 and I just finished a cup of ice cream.. Trying to find the explanation within myself for why I'm still awake and haven't gone to sleep yet. I'm just chilling. relaxing.

Anywho, I'm usually asleep by dawn but since I was up already, I got a picture of a sunrise for a change. It's always been Sunsets. So yeah, at 6:19am:
Photobucket

Good morning, Sun.
It's always funny seeing my neighbors 'see me' scale the top of my house... again, I was sitting on top of my roof when I took this. For second, I had to admit that Sunrises are better than Sunsets? There's something more refreshing about them. I was just sitting there, taking it in; I should've been smoking a cigarette or something -But the sky's so Vast and open and especially in a sunrise, you see both Night and Day merge or blend. Like you can clearly see the day breaking, but how that fades into blue is the left over Night air. The further you look out, the darker Blue it gets..You can sort of see it in the picture. ..It was beautiful. the Moon and Sun.
Yeah, i've got to wake up early or not go to bed more often.It was pretty much awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment