Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The thing I'm trying not to do this time around is put my blog before my school work. Me prioritizing anything is funny as is, but I had two test today and I'm not trying to play catch up for the 8th year in a row. Whoever knows my study habits would be proud of me, but not really 'cause I still heavily procrastinated.. but I hit the books hard as fuck. I had a test in Textiles and Digital Retail, both I really hadn't looked over at all. It was crunch time this weekend between those and some other projects. I've gotten about 9 hours of sleep total between like the last 40++ hours. I've been trying to go to sleep for like the last 4 hours, just laying there. In fact, I'm actually still kind of strung out on adderall at the moment. It's funny 'cause I'm finally done with both test and all this studying and I'm so ready to sleep-but it's still in my system. So now I wait. I pretty much feel/look like homie at the end of Limitless. especially if you knew how hard it was for me to find some.

Cool story bro, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment