Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ceremonials

I can't tell you how many times we've made Florence references and continuously talked about going to see her live. We had it all figured out. We were mainly going to wear white-linen outfits and walk in single-filed line. Shoutouts to Donovan too. Candice's brother had bought tickets for Candice and Maggie and himself... on some last second shit, instead of the tickets going to waste, Me, Bleek, and Mike went. I actually considered going myself and just being really fucked up 'cause I knew I would be getting in touch with my soul and Maggie and shit. but the company was awesome. I had thoroughly good time and that night meant a lot. Fun times with Bleek and Mike. .. raging on behalf of those who couldn't be there. I'm being rushed off the computer but I have more to say about this. okay bye.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This shit pisses me off. because mag was supposed to be at that concert. sometimes i dont get life at all, or the fucking purpose. I pass by the knox exit all the time, trying to make SENSE of it...trying to find a logical explanation as to HOW in the fuck...were they HIT...how the fuck..are you exiting so got damn fast you dont see..i just dont know...shit doesnt make sense...sometimes i wonder whats the fucking point, sure we have good days, great days...but for what, we all finna die...fucking depressing, fucking pisses me off....i mean...fuck, was it so HARD to keep her alive...since she was with child...got damn...i didnt mean to rant..but fuhhh.

    ReplyDelete