Sunday, October 14, 2012

I do this thing where I I turn off my music but leave my headphones in when I'm walking in somewhere or by a group of people. My curiosity prevails me. Sometimes-most of the time, I hear good things. How nice. On this particular day.. in the following outfit, I had two basic ass black people say that I "always do the most". Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic The thing about it is, I can accept criticism as well as I can accept compliments. But niggas can't talk to me about my own sense of fashion. I believe it's original and authentic. I know what I put on man, as if getting dressed for school is anything crucial these days. And out of all people, I have two basic ass black people tell me this. A nigga wearing a fucking Big Sean handkerchief in his button up. What I found most comical is that the same nigga dissing me has already reached out and complimented me on my style very intriguingly two years prior. Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment