Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last Hoorah with Vanessa

Depressing as fuck. About two months ago, I started meeting all these people in Blue's internship. Each one of them a character. Vanessa was one of them. I won't make this a sob story. It is sad though. I quickly found out that she was a solid ass chick... and then that we would be really good friends. and then I realized that will had a two month limit to be physical friends, no homo -before she would head back to Chicago. Yesterday was my last time seeing her 'cause she'd be dipsetting by the time I got back from LA. Didn't spend nearly enough time with lil old mama but I guess will call it room to grow. This is my gurhl. I will all the way cut for her. I must must visit her next month.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic She'll hate me for posting these pictures but she should've let me get a good one. <3<3 find her here

No comments:

Post a Comment