Saturday, August 11, 2012

9:33am

I heard this quote awhile ago.. Don't remember the specifics but I remember it was talking about how obnoxious people can be about boastfully being in love like no one else has been there before. I'm not in love but I think to apply that to a lot of other feelings. I'm trying to figure out if what I've been going through is normal; I'm not the only person dealing with shit and I never will be. I have my breakdowns and I give myself a few hours to maintain balance and let it change me for the better. A couple mental alterations. I cry easily, but I know that a turbulent storm of thoughts and a good cry is healthy. I'm also trying to figure out how often is too often. I like to think that I'm a pretty strong-minded person. But I'm really testing my strength. Too much self-reflection makes you want to break the mirror.


I'm working 10am-11pm today. Keeping myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment