Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blue's Birthday: A month ago today ha

I never got around to posting this at a more recent time, so I just waited for the 23 years and 1 month date! I'm poor so I tend to make cakes for peoples birthdays. All I've got to give is love and time ha
Blue's was the first one I started on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
eggs. .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jeremy didn't catch it, but My beanie was super pushed over like a Chef hat!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After adding Dye
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Icing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
final touches
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ta-dahhh . . . The First thing Blue said when I presented my cake was, "Well, that's a terrible looking cake." . . . Immediately posting a picture of it on Twitter saying "Morgan made me this Ugly ass Cake" . . .It got 115 views -_-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can't tell, but he was force feeding me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He was Force Feeding all of us.


So when I showed Imaan and Elbony (right before I surprised Blue) the cake I made... They laughed hysterically. Probably cause of how it looked. But afterwardsz, Imaan said (probably out of sympathy) "You're.. you're Amazing" -pertaining to my cake making and how I made it blue for Blue. And Man, that really made me feel good.

Not that she said it. But the most achievable complement, being told you're Amazing cause of something you did for someone else.

Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment