Friday, April 6, 2012

How refreshing to meet Ray and Indah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm more familiar with the gentlemen on the left, Ray. We first met over a little game of pick-up basketball and have ran into each other enough ever since to forge some kind of friendship. I'm aware of his girlfriend whom he's mentioned in passing before (like how he needs to be home early to fix her a nice dinner or plans that they have after class or something)... One way or another, we got to talking about school-to jobs-to relationships and I just had to make this specific conversation public because I couldn't agree more. gahh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I understand not everybody's like this and relationships our different between people. I totally get it. In fact, I feel it's important to go into a relationship understanding that it's probably going to end. That's life. But this... Granted there was some guidelines to follow for a healthy relationship, let them lead by example. Ray and Indah were high school sweethearts, finishing up their last year in college together, and are continuously working on their future. love it. LOVE IT. I applaud it. Shoutouts to these two.

Not too many things more beautiful in the world than monogamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment