Sunday, April 15, 2012

I've had the best weekend ever; let me explain

Photobucket
Thursday started off pretty shitty after I bombed a test and got a friendly phone call from the local police department reminding me of my warrant. But, it would soon turn around after I had a nice little catch-up lunch with Chelsea.
Photobucket
Back in the day when we kept up with our friendship, we'd hang out OUTSIDE of school too. Finally, we did Thursday and I just tagged along with her to run a series of errands. Her company and conversation was well missed and I reckon I got a good dose of her that evening to hold me for our next long break. no homo
Photobucket
Thursday had a chill party for my Roommate's 21st.. twas nice
Photobucket
Friday I did diddly-squat.. but later that night, I was reunited with my motherfuckering girls Candice and Maggie (and Coyia too).. someone had the juice at Studio Movie Grill 'cause we were in that bitch Posse'd up. Free everything: tickets, food, drinks.. A young bitch found herself watching Hunger Games for the third time getting full and tipsy. Got back to their place and Maggie and I talked over a series of topics until the wee hours of the morning. That's my fucking girl, I'll cut for her. Candice is just ugly. just kidding :D
Photobucket
Next morning, I walked up to find my car parked such as, shoutouts to me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I parted from those guys right before noon and I relaxed a bit with Edward and Joey.
Photobucket
Here we are being friends. It's so nice chillaxing on Edward's roof, smoking a spliff.
Photobucket
swerve; boss hog
Photobucket
Got to have some sit down time with Jalil. Lord knows he's all over America these days. We took our friendship to the next level and grabbed a bite.. First time I'm kicking it with him outside of a party or event going on
Photobucket
The initial reason we met up is so he can give me this joint right here. I've been bugging him about it; this tee caters too much to my style for me not to have it. word to him for this gift.
Photobucket
I also picked up these two tee's thrifting around. Everyone needs an overrated D.A.R.E. shirt.
Photobucket
Hit Greenville and niggas were playing the harmonica on the corner. New Orleans swaggin'. I also bumped into an old classmate and we decided to hang soon, exchanged numbers and shit
Photobucket
Hit up Mockingbird and said hello to a few friends at Centre
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
picked up this random fuck of a slipmat. I figure I'll hang it somewhere. I love Mishka anything
Photobucket
Triple D. ... I headed back to the Single D though for work.
Photobucket
There was two parties including this Night at the Roxbury joint that was so much fun. The guest list was enforced so you know it's real.
Photobucket
Between the Night at the Roxbury joint and this Fiesta party, I ran into a lot of old friends and made some awesome new ones.
Photobucket
Today, Sunday, I didn't do diddly-squat again.. but got together at my sisters like we've been planning all week. It was very quaint and nice. It was how all weekends should end.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fin

No comments:

Post a Comment