Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter-Can't believe how many pictures I didn't take.

No telling why I didn't take any more pictures yesterday because everything went so smooth and pleasantly. We went to my sisters downtown, and it slightly pains me how dope her place is. Anywho, all of the food was made from scratch! down to the icing! Down to the sauce! There was an abundance of food and it was immaculate to say the least. So much freaking food; desserts for days. Water, Coronas, and Wine. Not to mention (which is essential before feasting) we toked a few times throughout the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sana came with me... Then Edward passed through, than Khelsea stopped by too! Nice mixture of both family and friends. Eventually, we always found ourselves on either balcony. The rain stopped enough for us to enjoy the sunset in the picture above. Shared some really good laughs. Safe to say we all enjoyed ourselves. In fact, I think we're doing it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment