Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Y'all low-key care though. Bet y'all read it:

Height: 5'5

Shoe Size: boys 6.5 or 7 .. womens 8.5

Sexual Orientation: Girls obviously, right? Men.

Do you Smoke? occasionally.

Do you Drink? I have the tendency

Do you Take Drugs? fuck that. But I double dosage for headaches and cramps :x

Age you get mistaken for: Always older, 21 or 22. Except for the time my sisters I.D didn't work -.-

Have Tattoos? zilch

Want any tattoos? Most definitely, but I'm patient. Rather more cautious.

Got any Piercings? Used to have 9. I'm now down to 8. Le sigh

Want any piercings? Left Conch

Best friend? This fuck of a friend white girl

Relationship status: Dating ^_^

Biggest turn ons: A fitted Suit. #2 combat boots. #3 5 o'clock shadow

Biggest turn offs: A loose suit. really baggy/loose clothes. Being obnoxious

Favorite Movie: Black Swan if I had to choose

I’ll love you if: you also listen and can rock to Sleater-Kinney with me.

Someone you miss: Ryan. but kind of.. not really.

Most traumatic experience: Go figure

A fact about your personality: I allow myself to be vulnerable to just about anyone I speak to.

What I hate most about myself: My general lack of priority for school. Not healthy.

What I love most about myself: Along with being vulnerable, I try as much as possible to make someone comfortable around me. And I'm big on common courtesy

What I want to be when I get older: happy.

My relationship with my sibling(s): We tolerate each other.

My relationship with my parents: We tolerate each other.

My idea of a perfect date: Watching a film, than discussing it over a snack afterwards.. or really just dining in on cheap food... just chilling and talking.

My biggest pet peeves: People think it's okay to hit the Bill of my hat. It makes me irate.

A description of the girl/boy I like: He's petite, but bigger than me. He's handsome. He wears tailored suits, boots, and has a 5 oclock shadow.

A description of the person I dislike the most: The fucking hair dresser who cut my fucking hair.

A reason I’ve lied to a friend: I try not to do that. Don't know the last time I did.

What I hate the most about school: Procrastination kills the college student.

What my last text message says: "Oh shit.. stop playing" -Brill

What words upset me the most: sticks and stones may break my bones

What words make me the best about myself: Whatever the fuck ever.

Where I would like to live. Simply in another big city.. but one not in Tejas. San Francisco or LA

One of my insecurities. weight. feet. arms.

My childhood career choice. When I was 5 I wanted to be a masseuse. When I was 10 I wanted to be in the WNBA. When I was 12, I wanted to be a stylist for rappers.

My favorite ice cream: Cookie's and Cream. Everybody knows that!

Who I wish I could be: a more physically appealing, more intelligent version of myself.

Where I want to be right now: I want to keep blogging on my couch. I shall rest now though... got a paper I need to write before noon.

The last thing I ate: Cinnabon that Edward brought me. and Cherry Limade.

Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Mila Kunis. a la Black Swan though. but idk, I just had a brain fart.

A random fact about anything: I'm on my period.


Thanks for your time. .

.

2 comments:

  1. "I try as much as possible to make someone comfortable around me."

    That made me think of you acting like you were gonna push my chair over at the UNKO x FFB release lol. Sounds strange but it made me comfy. When people can make light of my physical difference and make me feel "regular" it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause you are regular, nigga. Except your whole body's crippled. lol. But you're my nigga. You know that.

    ReplyDelete