Monday, July 18, 2011

Drake tried to popularize no makeup and ponytails,

but when it comes down to it, I contest that the crowd prefers some doll'd up/hair did chick. Or at least it was a crowd pleaser with me. I put my default picture as the following and it started to pile up delightful feedback immediately. I tweeted about the Harry Potter score last night and within minutes, look at all the feedback I got in no regards to the movie's Soundtrack -.-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I twitpic'd it and it got 145 views, which is twice as much as my average. and I put it on facebook and it got about 30 likes in one night. EVEN when I went out the following night to Beauty Bar after the photoshoot. These very nice Bulgarian guys asked to take pictures with me and shit because I was so beautiful. This isn't me bragging, but merely stating how much people would rather see Monica (My exotic doppelganger) than Morgan haha.

Bad news blues kids, but no telling when Monica is coming back =/
Her stay was very brief. The most makeup I'll be wearing is eyeliner and mascara. The only weave I'll be wearing is none.ever.

But thank you everyone for the love, truly.

2 comments:

  1. You do realize you're gorgeous regardless right? Not just gassing you up either...I'm not that nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my days lol. I also don't have my days. but thanks boo

    ReplyDelete